1. Lucky Brand Men's 361 Vintage Straight, Hot Spring, 33x30
These jeans are real nice. Not too flashy and fairly conservative with
just the right amount of style. They are a great fit. I wasn't
expecting the slight amount of stretch they have, and was a little
wierded out by that at first. But this makes them really comfortable and
easy to move around in. Restrictive jeans can be annoying, and these
are anything but that. Many jeans are stiff and tight, immediately after
wash and dry, but these don't have that problem. At less than fifty
bucks, can't go wrong. Sizing is accurate with all my jeans at same
sizing. Buying jeans on the internet can be risky, but I got 'Lucky'
with these.
This sweater is made of poor quality fabric that was thinner than
expected. It also tends to bunch up around the waistline in an odd way,
as if they cinched too much fabric into the waistband during
manufacture. This flaw causes the sweater to wrinkle easily. You can
see hints of this bunching if you look closely at the picture. In
person, this effect is much more profound.
It arrived wrinkled, wrinkled worse after a wash and dry, and stays wrinkled while wearing it. The label says "Iron if needed". Consider this a warning that ironing is mandatory if you want it to look as good as the picture.
The one saving grace of this sweater, and the reason that I kept it, is the design of the shoulders and collar. While not totally unique, it is a subtle difference that sets it apart from similar mock-necks.
It arrived wrinkled, wrinkled worse after a wash and dry, and stays wrinkled while wearing it. The label says "Iron if needed". Consider this a warning that ironing is mandatory if you want it to look as good as the picture.
The one saving grace of this sweater, and the reason that I kept it, is the design of the shoulders and collar. While not totally unique, it is a subtle difference that sets it apart from similar mock-necks.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences
from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective
delivers the unexpected in sport lifestyle footwear, apparel, and
accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
4. Calvin Klein Baby-Girls Infant Green Jacket With Tunic And Printed Pant, Olive, 18 Months
Calvin Klein is one of the most recognizable brands in fashion, whose
philosophy of modern, sophisticated, and often minimal designs has
remained a staple of American fashion for over four decades. The clean
lineand spare shapes of the brand's designs extend to women's and
men's sportswear
I wear a lot of Calvin Klein products.
Boxers, undershirts, socks, shirts - you name it. The main reason is
reliability. If I see the CK logo on a piece of clothing, I know that I
am going to get a product with quality fabric, a guaranteed fit, and
durability.
5. Columbia Women's Benton Springs Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Black, Medium
Color:
I picked it up in a color called "Corange". I'm thinking it stands for a cross between coral and orange, since this is how I would describe the color. The "corange" color can easily transition from summer to fall.
Material:
The material is a nice medium weight polar fleece. The zipper is the same color as the jacket so it blends right in. Nice sized pockets which do have zippers of their own as well. It is unlined and it is hood-less in case you are looking for either of these in a jacket. The sleeves do have an elastic inside them, so you can push them up and they will stay put. The bottom has an elastic drawstring cord on the inside in case you want to cinch it to keep cold wind out.
Size:
It's definitely full in size. I typically wear a size 12 and the large is PLENTY big. I tried the XL and was swimming in it. Large would easily fit up to a size 14. If your near a size 10, definitely go with a Medium. This is not nearly as fitted as it appears on the model. I, being a size 12, would have to buy a size small to get it to fit as snug as shown on the model. Go with your normal size and you can even wear this over a sweatshirt.
A very nice jacket that's versatile. Works for cool summer nights or mild fall weather. Once the snow falls you may want something a little warmer.
6. Derek Heart Juniors Short Sleeve Belted Cowl Neck Sweater Dress, Black/Cream, Medium
Well I was a little afraid to purchase this item, but when I got it I
was very pleased with the material. I tried it on and fit me good. Well
buy more items from the Seller.. The close fun very small so be aware .
I'm small and wear a size 3 in pants and this dress was a tad bit
short. Clothes are made for small people. Hope this helped .
i ordered this in a medium so it would be bigger on me when i normally
fit small shirts. and rarely medium but it was skin tight like i put on a
XS. OH AND SUPER see through! im returning.
7. Youngland Girls 2-6X Satin Mesh Occasion Dress, Teal, 2T
I chose this as the dress for my daughter's 5th birthday pictures. It
arrived faster than I expected, in perfect condition, and looked way
better in person! Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase.
Youngland has been celebrating little girls and all they do, from
generation to generation, with its traditionally pretty, always
age-appropriate fashion styles for both everyday and special occasion
wear. All our dresses and fashion sets are designed in cute &
playful colors, prints
8. 7 For All Mankind Women's Slim Cigarette Jean in Camilo Blue, Camilo Blue, 26
As one of the first to bring premium denim to a
wide-scale market, 7 For All Mankind quickly catapulted into a favorite
among fashionistas and Hollywood elite. Since its beginnings in Los
Angeles in 2000, this trend-setting brand has established itself as a
modern classic. Its jeans are known for their sophisticated, sexy fits,
and their fashion-forward washes and designs. Today the brand famously
dubbed "Sevens" by fashion editors and stylists now includes sportswear,
as well as jeans.
9. Hurley Men's Dust Cloud Premium Tee, True Navy, Medium
Founded in Huntington Beach in 1999, Hurley is a
surf lifestyle brand which designs, markets and distributes
industry-leading apparel, footwear and accessories. Fueled by
innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, Hurley is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Nike Inc. with headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA and offices
in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali.











0 comments:
Post a Comment